As fall turns to winter and school and work slows down, the holiday season can be a time to brave the cold and have some fun with friends and family. I’ve compiled a little list below of some relaxing winter fun, with links included!
- The Oregon Ballet Theater’s production of The Nutcracker is always fun!
- I’ve found the Grotto’s Festival of Lights to be truly beautiful.
- The Christmas Ships Parade down the Willamette River happens 15 nights this season!
- Viewing the lights on Peacock Lane is an easy drive through a beautiful Portland neighborhood.
- The Winter Wonderland lights show at the Portland International Raceway is high on my list this winter!
- And finally, Zoo Lights is a classic Portland holiday tradition that is fun for everyone.
I hope you have a lovely holiday season!